Skip to content
- ProGrade Digital has released a new CFexpress 4.0 Type B Cobalt memory card with a claimed minimum write speed of 2800 MB/s and a capacity of 1.3TB.
- GoPro’s HERO12 Black has improved stamina, support for vertical video, bluetooth-connected headphones, and more advanced features for professional users. It is priced at $399.
- Pergear has released the 14mm F2.8 II, a fully-manual ultra-wide angle lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras with Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon RF, and Leica L mounts. It is priced at $269.
- Godox has introduced the ADS200 Stick Flash Head, a tubular flash that produces soft and natural illumination. It is designed to work with the AD200/AD200Pro pocket flashes and is priced at $339.
- Canon is rumored to release the EOS R5 Mark II in February 2024, with specifications including a 62mp stacked CMOS image sensor and 8K recording up to 60fps internally.
- Canon has patented lightweight and affordable telephoto zoom lenses, including the 200-800mm f/5.6-9, the 100-600mm f/5.6-9, and the 20-150mm f/4-F8 for APS-C cameras.
- Sony is expected to announce a new cine camera called Burano, with specifications including a full-frame 4.3K camera and DCI 4K 120fps.
- The Festival de l’Oiseau et de la Nature is hosting a bird photography competition with a grand prize of €1,500.
- The Canon EOS R6 is currently priced at $1,799, while the Olympus OM-D E-M1X is priced at $1,400, with advanced features and a built-in grip.
- Leica’s 0 series camera, which marked the beginning of 24x36mm format cameras, is estimated to be sold for 1,500,000 – 2,000,000 Euros in an upcoming auction.
- Last week’s photo theme challenge was textures, with stunning submissions including a rock face from Oregon, a close-up of a sea star, and a beautiful stained glass window.https://photographylife.com/?post_type=news&p=265131