- The Cable Matters Thunderbolt 4 cable is the best overall option. It supports 100W charging via USB Power Delivery (PD) and data transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps. It’s compatible with older USB-C protocols.
- The Belkin BoostCharge USB-C to USB-C cable is best for USB Power Delivery. It has a rating of up to 240W and can be used for charging as well as data transfers.
- The UGREEN USB C cables are great for using older wall chargers and support charging up to 18W and data transfers up to 480Mbps.
- The Anker iPhone Fast Charging Cable is MFi certified and allows you to connect your iPhone to a USB-C wall charger. It comes in multiple lengths and colors.
- The Vebner Thunderbolt 4 cable is a short cable that supports Thunderbolt 4 functionality. It comes in a two-pack for convenience.
- The Apple Thunderbolt 4 Pro cable is among the longest Thunderbolt 4 cables available. It supports 40Gbps and 100W spec of Thunderbolt 4.
- The Sniokco Thunderbolt 4 cable is among the cheapest Thunderbolt 4 cables you can buy. It supports Thunderbolt 4 spec, including 100W power delivery and 40Gbps speeds.
- The etguuds USB-C to USB-C cable comes in eight different colors and four different lengths. It supports up to 60W fast charging and 480Mbps data speeds.
Who knew there were so many options when it comes to USB-C cables? It’s like choosing a color at the nail salon, but instead of pretty nails, you get to charge your devices. The Cable Matters Thunderbolt 4 cable is like the multi-tool of cables, with its 100W charging and fast data transfer speeds. It’s like the Swiss Army knife of cables, always ready to handle any task. And if you need to charge your devices at lightning speed, the Belkin BoostCharge is the Usain Bolt of cables, delivering 240W of power. Just make sure your charger and device can handle it, or you might blow a fuse! Whether you choose the UGREEN cables for their versatility or the etguuds cables for their fashionable colors,
Original Article: https://www.pocket-lint.com/best-braided-usb-c-cable/