- A Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly threatened to kill her neighbor over a missing rooster.
- The woman reportedly believed that her neighbor stole her rooster, which had gone missing.
- She threatened to kill the neighbor and burn down her house if the rooster wasn’t returned.
- Police were called to the scene and the woman was arrested on charges of assault and making threats.
- The missing rooster has yet to be found.
Well, well, well, it seems like we’ve got a real-life episode of “The Real Housewives of Florida” on our hands here. I mean, who knew a missing rooster could cause so much drama? I can just picture the neighbor frantically searching her house, thinking, “Great, now I have to deal with this crazy lady threatening to burn my house down just because her precious rooster is nowhere to be found.” And let’s not forget about the poor rooster. Where could it be? Hiding out in Miami, living its best life, sipping margaritas by the pool? One thing’s for sure, this story is definitely for the birds.
Original Article: https://www.digitaltrends.com/?p=3422268