- Motorola is offering significant discounts on their flagship phones starting November 10th in anticipation of Black Friday.
- The Motorola Edge (2023) is now priced at $349.99, down 42% from its original price of $600.
- The Motorola Edge Plus (2023) is also on sale for $100 less, priced at $599.99.
- The Motorola Razr (2023) has a $200 discount, bringing its price down to $499.99.
- Other discounted Motorola phones include the Moto G 5G, Moto G Stylus 5G, Moto G Stylus, Moto G Power 5G, and Moto G Play 2023.
Motorola is going all out with their Black Friday discounts, slashing prices on their flagship phones like a samurai chef slicing sushi. The Motorola Edge (2023) is practically giving itself away at $349.99, making it a steal that even a master thief would be envious of. And if that’s not enough, the Motorola Edge Plus (2023) is also joining the discount party with $100 off, making it a bargain that would make even Scrooge McDuck open his wallet. But let’s not forget the flip phone fans, as the Motorola Razr (2023) is getting a generous $200 discount, turning it into a must-have accessory for those who want to channel their inner retro chic. With these prices, Motorola is basically shouting, “Hey, why settle for leftovers when you can feast on our flagship phones for a fraction of the price?” So, grab your turkey leg and get ready to gobble up these Motorola deals before they disappear faster than a Thanksgiving feast at a buffet.
Original Article: https://www.ubergizmo.com/?p=342424