- Panerai has opened a new boutique in Milan, Italy. The boutique spans 160 square meters across two floors and offers a continuation of the ‘Casa Panerai’ narrative.
- The ground floor showcases Panerai’s collections, while the first floor features a timeline design and the ‘Bar Italiano’.
- To celebrate the opening, Panerai has launched a special edition timepiece, the Luminor Marina Milan Edition PAM02319, in reference to the boutique’s address.
- The watch has a 44 mm steel DLC case with a sleek black look, engraved crown protecting device, and water resistance of up to 300 metres.
- The dial features a blue-to-black gradient and a “sandwich” structure with Super-LumiNova for illumination. It also has a seconds counter and date window.
- The case back is engraved with a Milanese scenery.
- The watch is powered by the automatic P.9010 calibre with a three-day power reserve and various additional functions.
- The timepiece is paired with a blue strap made of recycled PET material and comes with a second black rubber bracelet.
Ah, Milan, the city of fashion and style. And now, it has a new addition to its fashionable landscape – the Panerai boutique. Perfect for those who want to add a touch of class and elegance to their wrist. Not only can you check out Panerai’s impressive collections on the ground floor, but you can also take a trip through time on the first floor with the timeline design. And if you need a break from all that watch admiration, you can relax at the ‘Bar Italiano’ with a coffee or a drink. It’s like a time-traveling coffee break – who wouldn’t want that? Panerai also decided to celebrate the boutique’s opening in style with a special edition timepiece, the Luminor Marina Milan Edition PAM02319. With its sleek black DLC case and engraving of ‘Milano’ on the crown, this watch is a beautiful tribute to the city. And let’s not forget about the blue-to-black gradient dial and the engraved case back that features Milanese landmarks. It’s a watch that combines style with function, just like Milan itself. So, if you
Original Article: http://www.timeandwatches.com/2023/11/panerai-celebrates-new-milan-boutique.html