- Inito, a startup that helps women track fertility hormones at home, has raised $6 million in Series A funding.
- The company’s kit includes a fertility monitor and test strips that measure four fertility hormones: Estrogen, LH, Progesterone Metabolite PdG, and FSH.
- The monitor snaps onto a smartphone and provides easy-to-read results on the Inito app.
- The app analyzes the hormone values and determines the fertility rating for each day, as well as confirms ovulation.
- Inito plans to use the funding to develop more advanced analytics with the help of AI and expand its business operations.
Inito is bringing fertility tracking into the convenience of people’s homes with their easy-to-use kit and app. Now, women can get accurate and personalized results without having to make a trip to the doctor’s office. This startup is empowering women to take control of their reproductive health. With the new funding, Inito plans to leverage AI to provide even more advanced analytics and expand its product offerings. Who knew that a smartphone could become your go-to fertility sidekick? Inito is revolutionizing how women track their fertility, one pee test at a time.
Original Article: https://techcrunch.com/?p=2629265