• Qualcomm has launched its latest mobile chipset, the Snapdragon 7 Gen 3, which is a refresh of the mid-range Snapdragon 7 Gen 2.
• The new chip is designed with artificial intelligence (AI) in mind and claims to significantly speed up generative AI applications.
• It boasts 2.63GHz peak CPU speeds, a 50% bump in GPU performance and “incredible power efficiency” to ease battery strain.
• Qualcomm also claims the Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 will unlock “extraordinary camera capabilities” and allow for increased 5G integration.
• The chipset will be used in OEMs like Honor and Vive, with the first smartphone to feature the Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 set to be unveiled later this month.
Qualcomm’s latest mobile chipset, the Snapdragon 7 Gen 3, is like a superhero with AI powers. It’s the Batman of mobile CPUs, ready to ignite on-device AI and create Stable Diffusion images with just a flick of its cape. But don’t be fooled by its AI-centricity, this chip is no slouch in other departments. With its swift CPU speeds and power efficiency, your phone’s battery will last longer than an episode of your favorite TV show. And let’s not forget the extraordinary camera capabilities and increased 5G integration that this chip brings to the table. It’s like having a Swiss Army knife in your
Original Article: https://www.engadget.com/qualcomm-announces-snapdragon-7-gen-3-mobile-chipset-with-ai-acceleration-063019422.html