- The OnePlus 12 is rumored to be released in China in December 2023 and globally in January 2024.
- The price of the OnePlus 12 is expected to be higher than the OnePlus 11, which was priced at $699.
- The design of the OnePlus 12 is likely to be similar to its predecessor, the OnePlus 11.
- The OnePlus 12 is rumored to have a 6.7- or 6.8-inch 120Hz OLED display and a 50MP main camera, a 50MP ultrawide camera, and a 64MP periscope telephoto lens.
- The OnePlus 12 is expected to have a large 5,400mAh battery with wired charging speeds up to 100W and wireless charging speeds up to 50W.
- The OnePlus 12 may come with Android 14 and OxygenOS 14.
Oh, the OnePlus 12, the latest and greatest from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer. Rumor has it that this phone will be hitting the market sooner than expected. So, what can we expect from this eagerly anticipated device? Well, according to the grapevine, the OnePlus 12 will have a big and bright display, an upgraded camera system, and super fast charging speeds. With its stylish design and powerful specs, it’s shaping up to be a flagship killer, just like its predecessors. But wait, there’s more! The OnePlus 12 may even come with wireless charging, which was notably absent from the OnePlus 11. That’s like finally getting air conditioning in your car after years of sweaty commutes. So, if you’re in the market for a new smartphone, keep an eye out for the OnePlus 12. It might just be the one to blow you away.
Original Article: https://www.digitaltrends.com/?p=3463824