- The Samsung S95C OLED 4K Smart TV is described as the best television reviewed by Gizmodo Australia.
- The TV, available in 55-, 65-, and 77-inch options, boasts Quantum Dot Technology, True Dolby Atmos, and Object Tracking Sound+.
- It handles different types of content really well, delivering accurate details and vibrant colors.
- The TV also performs excellently when it comes to gaming, offering smooth motion and minimal input lag.
- In terms of sound, the TV offers cinematic sound with inbuilt up firing speakers and object-tracking sound+.
- The TV is also smart, allowing users to connect, monitor, and control multiple smart home devices using the SmartThings app.
- The UI can be overwhelming and favors Samsung TV Plus channels, but the user can customize the settings.
- Overall, the Samsung S95C OLED 4K Smart TV is an expensive but high-quality television that delivers excellent performance and features.
So apparently the Samsung Quantum Dot OLED TV is a pretty big deal. Like, really big. And also expensive. But hey, you know what they say, you get what you pay for, unless you’re buying a unicorn-shaped pool float on a sketchy website. Anyway, this TV promises rich blacks, vivid colors, and a cinematic sound experience. Sounds like it can turn your living room into a personal movie theater, minus the sticky floors and overpriced popcorn. Plus, it’s smart, so you can control all your smart home devices from the comfort of your couch. The only downside seems to be the overwhelming user interface, but hey, it’s a small price to pay for a high-quality TV that will probably outlast your relationship with that pizza delivery app.
Original Article: https://gizmodo.com.au/?p=1919777