- Vulcain has released a limited edition of 50 pieces of their 1950’s Presidents Heritage Monopusher Chronograph.
- The watch features a stainless steel case with a sapphire crystal, an engraved caseback, and is water resistant to 30 meters.
- It is powered by the Swiss manual-wind Sellita caliber SW510 MBH with 23 jewels and a power reserve of 58 hours.
- The watch comes with a variety of dial options including black with black counters, black with white counters, or salmon.
- It is priced at 2,950 Euros and comes with a leather strap with a steel pin buckle.
Vulcain brings back the classic 1950’s Presidents Heritage Monopusher Chronograph with a limited edition release. With its stainless steel case and variety of dial options, this watch is sure to please vintage watch lovers. And at a price of 2,950 Euros, it’s not too hard on the wallet either. So if you want a piece of presidential history on your wrist, look no further than the Vulcain 1950’s Presidents Heritage Monopusher Chronograph. It’s a watch that would make even George Washington jealous!
Original Article: https://www.timezone.com/?p=53198