- Working from home has become increasingly popular, with 40% of US employees working remotely at least one day a week.
- Wireless noise-canceling headphones can help remote workers stay focused and block out distractions.
- An ergonomic laptop stand can alleviate neck and back pain caused by sitting for long periods.
- A ring light can help remote workers look more professional on video calls.
- A large water bottle can help ensure remote workers stay hydrated throughout the day.
- A wireless mouse, such as an ergonomic option, is an essential tool for remote work.
- Following TechCrunch’s social channels can help remote workers stay up to date with the latest tech news.
Working from home has its perks, like wearing pajamas all day and having your bed close by for napping emergencies. But it also has its downsides, like distractions and the struggle to stay focused. That’s why these gifts for remote workers are perfect. Wireless noise-canceling headphones will drown out the sound of your roommate’s TV or the construction outside. An ergonomic laptop stand will save your neck from the dreaded hunchback position. A ring light will make you look like a professional video call participant, even if you’re still wearing your pajama bottoms. And don’t forget the water bottle, because hydration is important, even if it’s not the most exciting gift. Finally, a wireless mouse will make navigating through spreadsheets and clicking on endless Zoom meeting links a breeze. And of course, following TechCrunch’s social channels is the best gift of all because staying up to date with the latest tech news is a gift that keeps on giving. Happy remote working!
Original Article: https://techcrunch.com/2023/11/17/5-work-from-home-gifts-for-remote-workers-in-2023/