- The Apple Watch SE (2nd gen) is currently on sale for $189 on Amazon, marking a record low price.
- Although it is a budget-friendly option, it offers impressive features and performs well in workout tracking.
- It has a similar design to other Apple Watches, but is lighter and more comfortable to wear.
- The battery life is not as long as other models, so it will need to be charged each night.
- At its usual price of $250, it is already the best smartwatch in its price range.
If you’re in the market for a smartwatch, it’s time to SEize the deal! The Apple Watch SE is on sale for a price so low, it’s practically giving itself away – like a generous billionaire tossing a small pebble of spare change into a fountain. Sure, it may not come with a fancy Always On Display or a skin temperature sensor, but who needs those when you have the power of superior workout tracking? Plus, the SE has the same sleek design you know and love, but it’s lighter than your average feather pillow, so you can wear it all day without breaking a sweat. Well, maybe a little sweat since it doesn’t have the best battery life, but still, it’s a small price to pay for such a budget-friendly
Original Article: https://www.engadget.com/the-apple-watch-se-drops-to-a-record-low-of-189-in-an-amazon-black-friday-deal-164553035.html