- PopSockets has introduced a new AI Customizer tool that allows customers to design personalized phone cases and accessories.
- The tool uses an optimized version of Stable Diffusion XL (SDXL) to generate images based on user prompts.
- Customers can enter their own description or use guided prompts to create unique designs.
- The AI Customizer supports a variety of products, including phone grips, cases, wallets, and graphic phone case inserts.
- However, the AI does not always generate accurate images and users may have to retry multiple times to get the desired result.
Are you tired of the same old phone cases and accessories? Then why not use PopSockets’ new AI Customizer tool to let your creativity run wild! With just a few prompts, you can create unique designs that will make your phone stand out from the crowd. Need a phone case with a fantasy land of rainbow flowy rivers? No problem! Want a grip with a futuristic New York skyline and flying cars? You got it! Just be prepared for some hit-or-miss results from the AI. One minute you’ll have a majestic unicorn, and the next it will be a horse with two horns trying to eat its own flower necklace. But hey, who doesn’t love a bit of unpredictability in life? So go ahead and give the AI Customizer a whirl. Your phone will thank you for the upgrade, and you’ll be the coolest kid on the block.
Original Article: https://techcrunch.com/2023/11/07/popsockets-unveils-a-photo-case-and-accessory-designer-powered-by-ai/