- The Mr. Ding Optics 50mm 1.1 Noxlux lens is an improved version of the Syoptic 50mm 1.1
- The lens has a 58mm filter thread and is slightly shorter and lighter than the previous version
- The lens offers good bokeh and sharpness, but may have issues with flare resistance and focus shift
- The lens can be used on Sony cameras with an adapter, but works best with the Leica M-mount
- Overall, the lens is a good option for those looking for a fast 50mm lens with appealing bokeh and a reasonable price
This lens is the improved version of the previous model and offers good bokeh and sharpness. It may have some issues with flare resistance and focus shift, but overall it is a good option for those looking for a fast 50mm lens. Just be careful not to get your finger on the filter when trying to screw it in.
Original Article: https://phillipreeve.net/blog/?p=34049