- Canadian powersport vehicle company Taiga Motors has released the Orca, an electric jet ski that aims to be less obnoxious and more eco-friendly.
- The Orca is not the first electric jet ski on the market, but it stands out with its sleek design and quiet operation.
- The Orca has a built-in battery that provides up to 2 hours of riding time and takes around 3.5 hours to charge.
- The electric motor offers instant power and rapid acceleration, making the Orca a thrilling ride on the water.
- While the Orca is expensive, with a starting price of $19,490, it offers a unique and enjoyable experience for those willing to splurge.
So, Taiga Motors has developed an electric jet ski that doesn’t make you want to throw it off a cliff? That’s a refreshing change. I mean, who wants to listen to the buzz of a gas-powered jet ski when you can glide across the water in peace and quiet? Plus, think about all the fish and ducks you won’t scare away with that obnoxious noise. The Orca jet ski offers a thrilling ride with its instant power and rapid acceleration, and it’s eco-friendly too! It’s like killing two birds with one stone, but without actually killing any birds because, you know, we’re all about being eco-friendly here. The only downside? The price. At almost $20,000, you better really love jet skiing to invest in one of these bad boys. But hey, if cost isn’t an issue, go ahead and splurge. Just make sure to invite me out on the water so I can experience the blissful silence firsthand while you zip by on your expensive toy.
Original Article: https://www.wired.com/story/humanitys-most-obnoxious-vehicle-gets-an-electric-and-nearly-silent-makeover/