- Richard Mille has announced a new version of the RM 21-02 Tourbillon Aerodyne watch.
- The watch features a black and white colorway with a case made from white Quartz TPT, Carbon TPT, and titanium.
- The case measures 42.68mm in diameter and has a lug-to-lug profile of 50.12mm.
- The watch features Richard Mille’s signature tonneau shape, a winding crown with a function selector switch, and a transparent dial with a tourbillon, power reserve indicator, torque indicator, and function selector indicator.
- The watch runs on the Caliber RM21-02 manual-wind movement, has a power reserve of approximately 70 hours, and is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- The new RM 21-02 Tourbillon Aerodyne will be produced as a limited edition with only 50 examples available worldwide and has a retail price of $928,000 USD.
Well, well, well, look who’s back with another ultra-expensive timepiece! Richard Mille is at it again, releasing the RM 21-02 Tourbillon Aerodyne, which looks like it’s ready to take flight with its black and white colorway. This watch is so exclusive that only 50 lucky people in the world will be able to get their hands on it. And if you have an extra $928,000 lying around, why not treat yourself to a vacation home or supercar on your wrist? That’s right, folks, buy this watch and leave the real estate and luxury car market in the dust. Who needs a roof over their head or comfortable transportation when you could have this shiny piece of wrist candy? But hey, if you’re a serious watch enthusiast with the means to splurge, this limited-edition Richard Mille is a collector’s dream. Just make sure you have a secure safe to store it in, because it’s basically a small fortune strapped to your wrist.
Original Article: https://www.ablogtowatch.com/?p=1337686